Subject RE: [IBO] Edit a field with an alternate format
Author Brian Dunstan
Helen,

thanks for you reply, but I have no idea what you are talking about :-(

What do you mean by "inbuilt editor"? Do you mean the grid's normal editing
capability?

Secondly, my calculation is much too complex to be handled in the EditSql
property statement. Furthermore, I need the field to be manipulated before
it is displayed in the grid.

Thanks anyhow :-)

Brian