Subject Re: [firebird-tools] Replication tool for heterogeneous database engines.
Author Jonathan Neve
Hi Meiji,

KIMURA, Meiji wrote:
> Thank you for your information, I'll try them.
> What version does it support oracle ?

The version with Oracle support is not publicly available yet (it's
still beta). But if you're interested in trying it out, I would be glad
to send you a build for testing.

> I found other replication tool support firebird 'Daffodil'.
> http://opensource.replicator.daffodilsw.com/
> <http://opensource.replicator.daffodilsw.com/>
>
> But it supports homogeneous only in case of using firebird.

CopyCat already supports heterogenous replication with MS SQL, Interbase
and Firebrid, and when Oracle support is stable, it will be the same. We
have made a database abstraction layer, so most of the code is the same
in all cases.

--
Best regards,
Jonathan Neve