Subject Re: [firebird-tools] Temporary tables and interfaces
Author Milan Babuskov
Daniel Rail wrote:
> That is, the contents of a global
> temporary table or a created local temporary table cannot be shared
> between SQL-sessions.

And how are the SQL-sessions defined? Connections (attachments),
transactions or something else?

I'm very curious, since without it it doesn't really define how it all
should work.

> In addition, the contents of a created local temporary table cannot be
> shared between SQL-client modules of a single SQL-session.

Also, it would be good if you could copy/paste how they defined
SQL-client modules. I also sound like a very broad term, and can easily
be misinterpreted.

> All references to a declared local temporary table are prefixed by
> �MODULE.�.

I guess in every SQL statement?

> 7) If ON COMMIT is not specified, then ON COMMIT DELETE ROWS is
> implicit.

And if it is? What other could happen to the rows?

Well, I'm not expecting you to know all the answers, since you just
quoted the text, but I really hope that you know some.

Regards,

--
Milan Babuskov
http://fbexport.sourceforge.net