Subject Re: [firebird-support] Comparing FB Databases
Author Sérgio Marcelo @ Smace .com . br
Hey Milan!

Regards,

Sérgio Marcelo
----- Original Message -----
From: Milan Babuskov
To: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2004 7:22 AM
Subject: Re: [firebird-support] Comparing FB Databases

Sérgio Marcelo @ Smace .com . br wrote:
> Is there any open-source application for comparing firebird databases?

There is one which is very good, but it's freeware, not open-source.
It's called DBComparer, you can download it from here:

www.ibexpert.com/download/PlugIns/ibdbcomp.zip

> I already have it done and working in Pascal, I plan translating it to C++ for compatibility purposes.

Pascal? Delphi?
Prehaps you can start your own project on SourceForge.net. Why don't you
put it for download somewhere, so people can take a look at it. If it's
really good, perhaps you can join the Firebird project? or at least find
people to help you migrating to C++.

As for the appropriate group for this discussion, I believe
firebird-tools (also at yahoogroups) is the right place.

Regards,

--
Milan Babuskov
http://fbexport.sourceforge.net