Subject Re: [firebird-tools] Stored Proc Debugger API??
Author Larry Weatherly
>I check things out outside,

How do you do this?

(And I don't want to pay for a Windows product to do so.)

I want a Linux solution if possible.

Lester Caine <lester@...> wrote:
Larry Weatherly wrote:

>>By emulating the Firebird behaviour - this is how all third
>>party tools work.
>
> This part of open source DB's has me very frustrated! Seems
> none of them had the insight to provide a method to debug
> stored procs.

If you need it ... have a go :)

Personally, I have not had the need to debug inside the
engine, I check things out outside, and don't have much
trouble when I load the stuff in - so time can be better
spent ;)

--
Lester Caine

Do you Yahoo!?