Subject Re: [firebird-tools] ANN: UIB V1.2 & DBExpress Drivers
Author Achim Kalwa
Hello,

Henri Gourvest wrote:

> This release also include a free DBExpress driver for each version of
> Interbase and Firebird.

Thank you very much for this drivers. Since I am new to dbExpress (still
working with BDE), I have no ideas where/how to install the drivers. I
found a "install.dpr" inside the ZIP archive, but this code just
registers the driver files into dbExpress ini files. No files are
copied. BTW: On my computer, the dbExpress registry is located in HKCU,
not HKLM.

Can someone point me to a dbExpress installation howto, please?

Regards
Achim