Subject Re: [firebird-tools] Tools Suite, any Ideas ?.
Author Sheshagiri Rao
Hi ,
I dont think Delphi 7 Professional is Freeware are you sure
----- Original Message -----
From: dedalo890
To: firebird-tools@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2003 3:39 AM
Subject: [firebird-tools] Tools Suite, any Ideas ?.

Hi, I'm planning to start a new project and trying to choose my
tools.

So far here is what I have picked :

1.- Delphi 7 professional
2.- IBObject
3.- Firebird 1.xxx (not sure about 1.5 any comments ?)
3.- IBExpert and IBSQL
4.- IBUtils (for the nice Entity / Relation Graphs )
5.- IBEASY+ looks nice but not worked with it (comments ?)

As you can see all of them are Freeware (this is a must for me).

I would really appreciate your expert opinion on the tools and if
you feel this suite is the right one for a not so trivial but not so
complex project.

Could anybody with more experience list their favorites ?.

Best Regards,
Dedalo.