Subject RE: [firebird-tools] Digest Number 16
Author Jason Chapman
Thomas,

Just a note.

Have you got a note in there about limbo transactions. These suddenly
become apparent with Replication and data pumps using 2 phase commit.

Jason Chapman
JAC2 Consultancy

Training - Development - Consultancy
Delphi, InterBase, Firebird, OOAD, Development lifecycle assistance,
Troubleshooting projects, QA.....
www: When I get round to it....
Mob: (+44) 07966 211 959 (preferred)
Tel: (+44) 01928 751088