Subject Re: [firebird-support] Upgrade to FB 3 or Wait for FB 4
Author Pavel Cisar
Hi,

migration from 3.0 to 4.0 should be straightforward, while migration
from 2.5 to either 3.0. or 4.0 requires some effort and hence will take
some of your time. As 2.5 line will be discontinued with 4.0 release,
it's better to start migrating now to 3.0 and upgrade to 4.0 later (if
you would ever need features from 4.0, because bug fixes in 4.0.x will
also appear in 3.0.x maintenance releases).

best regards
Pavel Cisar
IBPhoenix