Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re: Off-Topic: Firebird future
Author Ismael L. Donis Garcia

I personally do not like it because it depends on Java, I like Flamerobin much more which I will try to see if its development is resumed.

Best Regards

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2019 12:24 PM
Subject: Re: [firebird-support] Re: Off-Topic: Firebird future

> Lazarus/Delphi developers are unable to use isql?

Hello,

I can use isql; I can use isql. But when there is more than 5, 6 tables, a graphical tool becomes useful and saves a lot of time.

For information, I have pasted a link to "Red Expert" GUI: it is a very advanced program (written for Java 8; so, works on Windows and Linux). The screenshot is there to show that with a graphical interface, understanding the relationships of a database is immediate (not to mention the bookmarks of favorite queries, sorting \ filtering by clicking on a column, etc).

https://www.cjoint.com/c/IJDrlzg3d83

Best regards