Subject Re: [firebird-support] Consecutive values from different fields
Author Lester Caine
On 27/01/2019 08:03, 'Autoneer' myautoneer@... [firebird-support]
wrote:
> Thank you much appreciated, I would agree with Lester’s approach however
> this an inherited DB.

You need a ';' after the wd2 ... I think

Before we have CTE functions it was common to create temporary tables to
reformat the data and create triggers to copy data from the 'legacy'
tables to ones that make reporting easier. I'm still using some of the
same legacy stuff 20 years on ;) Creating the SQL for a CTE query is
often easier if one 'designs' the table one actually needs and then work
out how to build it much like the execute block is doing ...

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL