Subject Re: [firebird-support] Firebird vs. PostgreSQL
Author Mark Rotteveel
On 9-11-2018 22:51, Michal Kurczabinski michkurc@...
[firebird-support] wrote:
> First thought:
>
> range/rows between unbounded preceding and unbounded following /
> current row, etc..

Will be added in Firebird 4 (already present in the Firebird 4 Alpha 1).

> own aggregate functions in conjunction with window functions,

There was a discussion about it on firebird-devel back in
September/October, but I don't think there was anything conclusive yet.

> list(column) over ...

list does work as a window function, just not with an order by clause
(that produces: feature is not supported, LIST is not supported in
ordered windows); I'm not sure why it isn't supported for ordered
windows though.

Mark

--
Mark Rotteveel