Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re: Anyone using latest Flamerobin (0.9.3) with Firebird 3.0.4 UTF8 database?
Author Mark Rotteveel
On 9-11-2018 20:30, blackfalconsoftware@... [firebird-support]
wrote:
> I have never used FlameRobin since the author's presentation of his
> efforts appeared to be rather unprofessional so I didn't see a long life
> for the project.  It appears that I was correct.

You should really consider hard what you just wrote here, and may be
consider next time that if you have nothing friendly or constructive to
say, that maybe you should just refrain from saying it.

This kind of attitude against people who spend a lot of time to provide
free tools is one of the reasons why contributors stop contributing.

Also, FYI, FlameRobin dates back to 2004 (likely even earlier given the
amount of code in the first commit).
Mark
--
Mark Rotteveel