Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re: Deadlock error from firebird during midnight
Author LtColRDSChauhan

On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 4:31 PM, hvlad@... [firebird-support] <firebird-support@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

>>> 1. The PID remains same: 4212, before and after the exception is caught.

>>   I.e. there was no crash of Firebird, very good.

>But still Firebird that just dropping connection instead of returning a proper error is
>not very good.

  Again wild guess with no proof.

  If there is a bug at Firebird side - give it to mee and i'll fix it.
But stop speculate and confuse people.

Vlad

Hi Vlad,

I am sorry, if I have caused any discomfort.
Please realise my condition, a deployed application running fine since 2009 is coming to a grinding halt.

Regards,
Rajiv