Subject Re: [firebird-support] Help: firebird and apache Processes doesn't die
Author Aldo Caruso
Dimitry,

thanks for your answer. I'll follow your advice.

Nevertheless, its still a bit strange that, when more connections are
established, memory keeps increasing up to nearly all the RAM available
( 4 GBytes ). My database size is only 150 MBytes.

Shouldn't page cache and firebird structures size kept in RAM be of
the same order of magnitude as databse size in the worst case ?

Aldo