Subject AW: [firebird-support] Re: AW: Problem querying MON$STATEMENTS table
Author Gregor Kobler
Hello Dimitry

May i didn’t understand something not correct, but look below

The ID #228 are the Statement for the table «MON$STATEMENTS» and shows a transaction id and a timestamp the State are 1 (active) correctly.

The ID #192 shows the statements fort he second open table «HORNCODE», but there are the state 0 (idle).

Why shows the #228 a state 1 and the #192 a zero??

When i monitor the MON$STATEMENTS table for a while, i didn’t see a state 1 on any statemens. I see just zero’s or two’s (stalled)

may I make a consideration error

Best Regards

Gregor