|Subject||Re: [firebird-support] Firebird - explanation of errors|
1. Corrupt or missing entries means exactly what the text says: in a table named POZRACH you will find an corrupt or missing entry in Record 259
5. The guadian hast startet. The guadian is a process that observes the firebird-service. You can not shut down firebird-service directly, you only can shut down the guardian.
6. The firebird-service was shutting down.
I think your main problem is a corrupt or missing table entry in table POZRACH.
Am 19.07.2016 um 06:25 schrieb 'maciejlik@...' maciejlik@... [firebird-support]:
I have a question about the information in the log Firebird (version Firebird: 188.8.131.5296).). The server was installed as SuperServer. The problem occurs in Windows XP SP3.
A customer who uses the software that runs on the database engine firebird I reported a problem with the operation of the application. Please explain in detail the following errors. What could be the cause of their occurrence? and which ones are disturbing? What should I do, that these errors do not appear in the future ?
1. POS003 (Server) Fri Jul 15 11:56:32 2016
Index 6 is corrupt (missing entries) in table POZRACH (259)
2. POS003 (Server) Fri Jul 15 12:17:29 2016
INET/inet_error: read errno = 10053
3. POS003 (Server) Fri Jul 15 12:17:32 2016
INET/inet_error: read errno = 10054
4. POS003 (Client) Fri Jul 15 12:47:58 2016
INET/inet_error: connect errno = 10061
5. POS003 (Client) Fri Jul 15 12:43:27 2016
Guardian starting: "C:\Program Files\Firebird\Firebird_2_1\bin\fbserver.exe"
6. POS003 (Server) Mon Jul 18 12:51:48 2016
Shutting down the Firebird service with 1 active connection(s) to 1 database(s)