Subject Fwd: [firebird-support] PR6036 - Win10 Firebird compatibility w/ Win 10
Author Alain Bastien
I would really advice ...IF you have real issues with Win 7 then do it on a Test Windows 10.

Otherwise stay on Win 7 or Best of all Use Ubuntu 14.04 LTS or Ubuntu 16.04 LTS 64bit server and FLAMEROBIN    these are great couples.

Kind Regards

Alain Bastien
34 Dr Ross Avenue
Rose Hill 72102
Mauritius
Mobile Tel: +230  5 719 30 30
Skype:alainbastien
Viber: 7320143

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Abdi.Mire@... [firebird-support] <firebird-support@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, Oct 6, 2016 at 4:26 PM
Subject: [firebird-support] PR6036 - Win10 Firebird compatibility w/ Win 10
To: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com

Hi There, We are updating our operating system from windows 7 to Windows 10 64 bit and want to know the compatibility for the application below: * Firebird 3.0 Kind Regards, [Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Email_CBE.gif]Abdi Mire AM Analyst | Win 10 Inergi LP | 20 Dundas Street West, Toronto, ON M5G 2C2 * + 1 (416) 345 1156 | * [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]