Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re: UDF - entry point could not be found F_ADDMONTH
Author Iwan Cahyadi Sugeng
If anyone has the same problem, as suggested by thomas, the problem is really with the gds32.dll needed by FreeUDFLib. Make sure to put gds32.dll in the System32 folder. This issue will no longer needed for user with fb2.0 and above. I need it to support my legacy application.

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 12:12 PM, Thomas Steinmaurer <ts@...> wrote:

>> Remove ".dll" from the module name. If IBExpert put that there then IBExpert has a bug.
>
> I removed the ".dll" like below, and still have the same problem.
>
> DECLARE EXTERNAL FUNCTION F_ADDMONTH
> DATE,
> INTEGER
> RETURNS DATE
> ENTRY_POINT 'AddMonth' MODULE_NAME 'FreeUDFLib';

Is there gds32.dll installed, as previously suggested?

--
With regards,

Thomas Steinmaurer
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com
http://blog.upscene.com/thomas/

Download LogManager Series, FB TraceManager today!
Continuous Database Monitoring Solutions supporting
Firebird, InterBase, Advantage Database, MS SQL Server
and NexusDB!

--
Iwan Cahyadi Sugeng
Interaktif Cipta Lestari