Subject Re: [firebird-support] Historic tables design
Author Iwan Cahyadi Sugeng
I'm planning to do historical data archive too, and still searching what
the best strategies to use. For me, it is best to separate the historical
table into it's own table, because the historical table should not have any
index. If i put the historical table into separate database, that will make
it harder for me to handle two database update that almost happen on every
transaction. That what i think of course

--
Iwan Cahyadi Sugeng
Interaktif Cipta Lestari