Subject Re[2]: [firebird-support] Re: Aliases and Windows 7
Author Dmitry Kuzmenko
Hello, Norman!

ND> Also, it shouldn't make a difference, but is this a 32 or 64 bit Windows
ND> 7 installation? And have you installed the corresponding "bit" size of
ND> Firebird?

Norman, if you speak about 32/64 bit correspondence, explain it.
Not to me, but to person who you ask about it.
Usually most people doesn't understand 32/64 at all.
But, at least for client software there no difference
of the server "bitness".

Marcus Bajohr - respect for the list of "no-go".

--
Dmitry Kuzmenko, www.ib-aid.com