Subject RE: [firebird-support] gbak backup slow
Author Slavomir Skopalik
Hi,
similar result is produced if there is long running transaction thats block
removing garbage.
Try to check open connection to FB server.
To confirm this, just kill TCP connection and run gbak twice.
First time it will be run long time, second run will be short.

Best regards Slavek
Ing. Slavomir Skopalik
Executive Head
Elekt Labs s.r.o.
Collection and evaluation of data from machines and laboratories
by means of system MASA (http://www.elektlabs.cz/m2demo)
Address:
Elekt Labs s.r.o.
Chaloupky 158