Subject Re: RES: [firebird-support] Downgrade from 2.5 to 2.1
Author

Before run insert statements, disable all table triggers, so if you have some trigger that modify data, it will not modify anything.
After running entire insert script, enable all table triggers!

Em 28/11/2013 17:58, "Anderson Farias" <peixedragao@...> escreveu:

Hi Sean, thanks for the guidance. That's what I was affraid of.  :(

Regards,

Em Quinta-feira, 28 de Novembro de 2013 15:49, "Leyne, Sean" <Sean@...> escreveu:

> As I stated before, I can't just install Classic Server, 'couse the database was
> upgraded to v2.5 (ODS 11.2) and v.2.5 Classic Server cannot be used with glibc
> 2.5. So, I need a way to downgrade the database back to ODS 11.1, so I can
> use Firebird 2.1 Classic.

In that case, you will need to:
- Extract a metadata script for the existing database
- Create a new empty database using v2.1
- Apply the metadata script
- 'Pump' the data between the v2.5 and v2.1 databases

Sean