Subject Re: How to list the tables and field wich use the primary key from one table as FK
Author harveypekkar
I think you are 100 % right , the problem is that i am not working in the developpement team but in customer support , I suspect some software update to cause the problem but I have no access on that , the only thing I can do is to try to repair the best way for my client and I can't only validate and mend , I have also to put back the records from a backup with new ID or the problem will not be solve completely .
We have about 500 servers too, the structure is from 2 up to 20 clients , little workgroup under windows XP and 7 .
I don't think the problem concern the firebird side , I know it's very strenght .
thank you for your advice , sorry for my english I'm french :) .
Regards .