Subject Re: [firebird-support] FB Silent install Exe
Author Mr. John
Maybe this will help you :
 download NSIS from there :  http://nsis.sourceforge.net/Main_Page
create a text file with .NSI  extension,setup.nsi with content below.
rename wFirebirdKIT  with the name of your setup file,save and then right click on the file and chose "Compile NSIS script" ,now you'll have an installer for your application and also you can install silent firebird server: There is a manual and examples on how to use NSIS scripts,check \Program Files\NSIS\..

setup.nsi :

 !include "MUI.nsh"

 !define wFirebirdKIT  "Firebird-2.5.1.26351_1_Win32.exe"

; The name of the installer
Name "My application"

; The file to write
OutFile "myapp_setup.exe"

; The default installation directory
InstallDir $PROGRAMFILES\myapp

; Request application privileges for Windows Vista
RequestExecutionLevel admin

;--------------------------------

; Pages

 !insertmacro MUI_PAGE_COMPONENTS
 !insertmacro MUI_PAGE_INSTFILES

; The stuff to install
Section "Firebird server"
  SetOutPath $temp

  File "c:\${wFirebirdKIT}"
  ExecWait '"${wFirebirdKIT}" /VERYSILENT '
  delete "${wFirebirdKIT}"

SectionEnd

Section "My application files"
 ;put your app files here