Subject Re: [firebird-support] FDB networking
Author Doug Chamberlin
On 3/15/12 5:22 PM, Marc Gilels wrote:
> It will be interesting
> to see since he indicated that it should connect the same way Access did, with
> full permissions and a path to the server FDB.
That does not sound correct to me. While it is theoretically possible,
it would be a severely twisted way for the application to work. Not
normal at all.

What I don't get is why the authors of the program did not supply
specific instructions for installing and configuring the application. I
would expect those instructions to cover all of this. Furthermore, are
they not available for consultation? If not, it's another strangeness.