Subject Re: Problem of a newbie - Error 3355434...BLR...
Author gigi_la_trottola
I would like to thank all of you.
Since the general suggestion was that the problem was in the copy methodology and not, as I supposed at the beginning, in the firebird server settings, I did use my original program to install itself + the database + firebird server on my SERVER computer.
Since then everything started to work properly and without any error.
I don't think that my problem solution perhaps will help anybody since it was very peculiar but I'm very greatfull to everybody since I didn't have much time to learn firebird configuration or procedures.

my very best