Subject Re: firebird process hangs every aprox 10 days
Author aalliana
Thanks Set for your answer!

Yes, I've seen that error/warning and since then have avoided deploying metadata updates to that particular server while is in use.

I'll wait a few days to check whether that problem is related to the "hanging".

Nevertheless, I'm not too optimistic about that, since all the other servers are not hanging, and the meteadata update is done while there are active users too. The reason I was hoping for a verbose log is actually checking whether that particular stored procedure/trigger is causing the problem.

Thanks

Alejandro