Subject Re: Help, connecting Firebird on CentOs 6.3
Author trskopo
I think, I found the problem.

Yesterday, I installed again another OS on Virtual Box, then do some network setting on this new OS.

And then, suddenly, my previous CentOs 6.3 installation that has problem with firebird's connection became fix by it self.

I think, the problem is from Virtual box, may be it still has a bug, though I already use latest version.

Sugi