Subject Re: Problem altering a column
Author phil_hhn
--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Steinmaurer <ts@...> wrote:

> I guess IBExpert has some kind of dependency showing for a particular
> table? This way you might be able to find out what object depends on the
> table/column.

I'm not sure that it'll show anything since all entities from RDB$1..RDB$999 (but not RDB$1230) are shown in IBExpert when I tell it to show all the 'system' stuff. But it may be in there somewhere.

> Of course, you could also query RDB$DEPENDENCIES.

Thanks... I think I already did but I may be wrong. If RDB$DEPENDENCIES doesn't expose RDB$1230, any other ideas? (I'm just trying to preempt the worst-case scenario because I'm not back in the office for 9 hours ;-) )

Phil