Subject Re: Run Firebird Database In Memory?
Author kasparovimnot
Hmm, that's interesting. I guess, to clarify, we did have the db server running on an 8gb memory system and are trying to optimize performance by putting it on a machine with more RAM. Perhaps we will notice better performance out of the gate if the OS is indeed caching the db with available memory. How may I ask did you configure to use the ram disk for the sort files?