Subject Re: [firebird-support] Optimizing query
Author Woody
From: "Ismael L. Donis GarcĂ­a" <ismael@...>

> You lessened thanks with this variant from 1.11 minutes to 55.901 seconds
>
> I use firebird 2.1.3
>
> I use PLAN SORT (JOIN (A INDEX (FK_PAFACPAG_EFI), B INDEX
> (FK_PAFACPAG_EFI)))
>
> FK_PAFACPAG_EFI = Field(ENTIDAD, FECHA, IDEDOC)

You could try breaking this index up into 3 separate indexes, one for each
field. Not sure if that will make a difference but it might help because of
the index optimizations that have taken place. Since I'm stuck on the 1.5
version of Firebird for that moment, I will let others suggest other
options.

Woody (TMW)