Subject Re: FB2.5 crash
Author svanderclock
hello,

another thing, now that i use the last snapshot of Firebird 2.5,
i have around 2 crash of the engine everyday

i have this error in the client application:
Unable to complete network request to host "xxxx".
Error writing data to the connection.
Unsuccessful execution caused by a system error that precludes successful execution of subsequent statements
Error Code: 401

that make me thing the server crash

but the firebird.log of the server is empty !

thanks for all
stephane