Subject Re: Problem in connecting to a database
Author townman99
Further to my last message, I think I am better off without FlameRobin. Based on the suggestion of this blog post (http://scott.yang.id.au/2004/09/free-firebirdinterbase-gui/), I have downloaded IBOConsole (http://www.mengoni.it/Downloads/IBOConsoleSetup.exe), and it is working well.

Thanks for your help anyway!