Subject Re: [firebird-support] fb 1.5 GSEC on win server 2008?
Author Paul Hope
Hello Helen - Happy New Year!

I tried every combination of localhost, ip address, local address with
no success. Had the -database defined every time. I hope I can just
copy a security.fdb from another system and pray that it does not laugh
at me. I'll come back with more detail if it does. BTY is the 1.5
GSEC known to work with WS2008?
Regards
Paul