Subject Re: Collation CASE SENSITIVE + ACCENT INSENSITIVE
Author danyschaer
Oh, sorry Mark, I didn't see your answer until now.

My database says it is ODS 11.2 (where do I set that?, I use FlameRobin for creating the database).

Please can you tell me the steps you did for making this command running:

CREATE COLLATION ES_ES_AI
FOR ISO8859_1
FROM ISO8859_1
NO PAD
CASE SENSITIVE
ACCENT INSENSITIVE

BTW, I am testing with 2.5 snapshot 23239.

Thank you.

Dany