Subject Re: What is efficient Tables that are created and dropped or Records later deleted
Author Bhavbhuti Nathwani
Hi Dimitry

Yes I do that for stuff that does not need any further interaction with FB data, but this set of data, IDs, will be used to pull only related records from the transaction tables, thus I have to send the user selected IDs back to FB.

Hope I made sense here, my requirement is thus, give user a list of all the items (from FB in VFP cursor), let the user select the items of interest (into another VFP cursor), this list of IDs are sent back to FB, further SQL-PT joins to this list of IDs and bring the required transactions from FB to VFP and / or Report Manager.

How do other do this same things? I am sure this is pretty routinely done but I may be missing something.

Kind regards and thanks for your interest.
Bhavbhuti