Subject Re: What is efficient Tables that are created and dropped or Records later deleted
Author Bhavbhuti Nathwani
Hi Helen

Yes, that is something similar I had implemented, but my real questions was, is creating and deleting records in this one persistent table a more better way. It won't really grow, records will keep on being created and deleted.

Or creating and dropping lots of persistent tables as and when the report is run. Is this more efficient than above in terms of database management / admin.

Please advise.

Appreciating all your responses.

Kind regards
Bhavbhuti