Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re: firebird database base crashing windows server
Author Steve Wiser
I also like to fiddle around in the BIOS to make sure the NIC is not
sharing an IRQ with anything else. (kind of old school, but I have seen
it happen lately!).

-steve

Bob Acheson wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The one in the PCI slot (active one now) is a Realtek 8139 PCI
> adapter. The onboard one (disabled) is a Boradcom NetXtreme Gigabyte
> ethernet. Where do I find the DHCP Media Auto Sense? This a Windows
> 2003 server.
>
> Thanks
>
> Bob
>
> > To: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
> <mailto:firebird-support%40yahoogroups.com>
> > From: sd@... <mailto:sd%40ibphoenix.com>
> > Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 10:50:21 +0100
> > Subject: Re: [firebird-support] Re: firebird database base crashing
> windows server
> >
> > > I have replace the on-board NIC with one in a PCI slot. Still the
> same issue.
> >
> > You have DHCP Media Auto Sense disabled, don't you?..
> >
> > SY, SD.
> >

> > ------------------------------------
> >
> > ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> >
> > Visit http://www.firebirdsql.org <http://www.firebirdsql.org> and
> click the Resources item
> > on the main (top) menu. Try Knowledgebase and FAQ links !
> >
> > Also search the knowledgebases at http://www.ibphoenix.com
> <http://www.ibphoenix.com>

Steve Wiser
President
Specialized Business Software
6325 Cochran Road, Unit 1
Solon, OH 44139

www.specializedbusinesssoftware.com
(440) 542-9145 - fax (440) 542-9143
Toll Free: (866) 328-4936

This message and any files transmitted with it may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. They are intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, distributing, copying, disclosing, or reliance on the contents of this communication is strictly prohibited. If this has reached you in error, kindly destroy this message and notify the sender immediately. Thank you for your assistance.

We attempt to sweep harmful content (e.g. viruses) from e-mail and attachments, however we cannot guarantee their safety and can accept no liability for any resulting damage. The recipient is responsible to verify the safety of this message and any attachments before accepting them.