Subject Re: Classic Server or Super-Server, how to tell which is being used?
Author samenglish2009
OK, I now know to look for fbserver.exe (and potentially fbguardian.exe) for Super-Server installations and look for fb_inet_server for Classic Server installations.

It also seems that I can't "switch" between the two without installing Firebird twice (the second time manually). Am I on the right track?

thanks again.