Subject Re: [firebird-support] IN clause limitation
Author Alan.Davies@aldis-systems.co.uk
Wouldn't it be a whole lot easier if you had a Select_Yes/No field in
your main table. How does your user decide which CUSTOMERS he/she
wants? By a tick-box in a grid or similar.
This way you could use:
SELECT * FROM CUSTOMERS WHERE Select_Yes/No='Y'

No limits; faster as well. No compromise on your security model either.
Regards
--
Alan J Davies
Aldis