Subject Re: Nbackup hanging. Firebird 2.1 SLED 10.0
Author thisllub
Yesterday I installed the patch release.

Now Nbackup is failing to terminate on the level 0 backup.

The file copies to the same number of bytes as the original then the
Nbackup process fails to merge the delta and terminate.
The database refuses to accept connections.

After being forced to reboot the machine I am left with a delta that
won't merge.