Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re: OLAP development
Author Fidel Viegas
On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 10:09 PM, Thomas Steinmaurer
<ts@...> wrote:

> Is Red OLAPNavigator based on Jrubik or a completely different beast?
>
> Did you have any chance to give JPalo v2.0 a try, which is a
> Java-written XMLA capable client application?
>
> The combination of Mondrian as XMLA server and a nice OLAP client
> application like JPalo 2.0 looks promising, if one does not like the web
> based JPivot approach as OLAP client. Although, JPalo is pretty memory
> heavy and slow compared to the JPivot web based solution. Although, the
> GUI of JPalo is much nicer.

Guys,

I am not a moderator, but I like to respect the list's rules, and I
think Helen has made very clear that this thread should go to the
firebird-job-board list and should not continue any further. So, I
suggest you guys respect the rules and move the thread to the
appropriate list.

Fidel.