Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re: external function lpad
Author alin
Jack,
I get the same 'Token unknown -line 1, column 27 LPAD' error.

Thank you, Alin

----- Original Message -----
From: jrodenhi
To: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2008 6:57 PM
Subject: [firebird-support] Re: external function lpad

Alin,
I have this declaration that accompanies one of the available udf
libraries:

DECLARE EXTERNAL FUNCTION LPAD
CSTRING(256),
CSTRING(1),
INTEGER
RETURNS CSTRING(256) FREE_IT
ENTRY_POINT 'fudlib_lpad' MODULE_NAME 'fudlib';

It seems to work fine in Firebird 1.5. I hope it works for you.
Could it be the NULL statements in your declaration?

Jack

It has removed 196 spam emails to date.