Subject Re: [firebird-support] Database page errors
Author Ann W. Harrison
Fabiano Bonin wrote:

> Pointer page (sequence 0) lost in table (213)
> Pointer page (sequence 0) lost in table (224)
> Pointer page (sequence 0) lost in table (226)
> Pointer page (sequence 0) lost in table (228)

Hmmm.... Was anything stored in tables with rdb$relation_id
of 213, 224, 226, and 228? If there was, it is possible
that ib_aid could locate the data pages and reconstruct a
pointer page for you. More likely, I'd guess, is that
/something bad/ happened while the tables were being defined
and part of the physical description didn't survive. That
of course should never happen...

Regards,

Ann