Subject Re: Error trying to create embedded database: Unable to load DLL 'fbembed'...
Author WATYF
Thanks. Actually, I just figured out that 2.0 requires more dll's to
be present than 1.5 did. So once I copied all of the dll's into the
app folder, I stopped getting that error...

of course... now I'm getting a different error. :oP

A first chance exception of type
'FirebirdSql.Data.FirebirdClient.FbException' occurred in
FirebirdSql.Data.FirebirdClient.dll
I/O error for file CreateFile (create) "C:\MYFILES\TEST\TEST1.FDB"
Error while trying to create file

Exception of type 'FirebirdSql.Data.Common.IscException' was thrown.

--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, "Luiz Rafael Culik Guimaraes"