Subject Re: [firebird-support] algorythm for BIG RED BUTTON
Author Daniel Wilson
On 9/13/2007 at 6:22 PM Anderson Farias wrote:

> Hi Woody,
>
> > While the original implication of the OP might *seem* illegal, it could
> > have
> > simply been an analogy. That said, there are many times that innocent
> > (...)
>
> rsss... yes, you're right! It was my [bad, too bad] assumption, sorry!
>
> =)
>

> > Oops, gotta run. Here comes ^Helen with the "Enough of the off-topic
> > already!" look in her eyes. <GD&R> ;-)
>
> LOL
>

> Regards,
> Anderson

And with that, I think we've come to the end of the off-topic discussion
regarding the legality and morality of the original poster's request, lest,
as mentioned above, /hb morphs into ^Helen before your horrified eyes.

Trust me, it isn't a pretty sight.... <grin>

Any further comments, if any, should be focused on actually answering
the OP's request. Anyone opposed to the request on moral or legal
grounds ought to simply refrain from responding to it.

Thanks for your cooperation,

Dan Wilson
firebird-support moderator team member