Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re: Detect Firebird Server Type
Author Helen Borrie

At 08:50 AM 12/09/2007, Helen Borrie wrote:

>You have found a new Erratum! Sorry for that. I will update the
>Errata at the publisher's website and in the Firebird 2 Supplement
>accordingly.

Oh, I just checked the Errata and this one was already caught earlier
and corrected in later printings.

I notice that Apress no longer provides a link to the Errata. If you
don't have the Firebird 2 Supplement, which includes details of all
the Errata, you can download the latest file here:

http://www.firebird-books.net/files/ERRATA_1590592794(15).zip

./heLen