Subject Re: [firebird-support] Performance Issues with Firebird 2.01 64 Bit - Followup information
Author Dalton Calford
Hi Helen,

I must be really slow today, as I do not see anything in the release
notes that would apply to this situation.
As the only difference between the tests, happens to be the version of
the database engine, with all other commands being identical, I don't
see how any security changes effect the speed of the process - the only
thing being measured at this point.

best regards

Dalton