Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re: possible trigger problem under 1.5.4.4910
Author Aage Johansen
sjlukacs wrote:
> i did check that awhile back and none of those are the case. it is
> all strict. before insert or update apply NEWs with no reference to
> OLDs, ...

Maybe I misunderstand (or don't understand 'accrual'), but when you
say "no reference to OLDs" I must ask: Don't you use something like
new.AMOUNT = old.AMOUNT + ...
in the BeforeUpdate trigger ?

1. Maybe you could post the "interesting" part of the trigger
2. You might consider logging something to an external table (just to
ascertain the the trigger is indeed triggered).

--
Aage J.